We will be using this website for all information regarding our practice times, dates, game schedules and other relevant information with the season at hand.
Please use the main menu tabs on top to search for specific information on the U-13 or U-16 team(s).
THE DRAGONZ ARE A FIERCE TEAM(S) THAT DEMONSTRATES STRONG LEADERSHIP ON AND OFF THE FIELD. IT'S A TEAM THAT STRIVES WITH A WINNING SPIRIT THAT ILLUMINATES THROUGH EACH AND EVERY PLAYER.
OUR FOCUS IS TO PROVIDE EACH CHILD AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXCEL IN SOCCER BY PROVIDING THEM A POSITIVE AND STRONG FEELING OF TEAM UNITY. EACH CHILD PROVIDES A VERY UNIQUE AND SPECIAL PART TO OUR TEAM, WHETHER AN EXISITNG PLAYER OR A NEW ADDITION TO THE DRAGON FAMILY.
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PROVIDE POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING WORDS TO YOUR CHILD BY ALWAYS TELLING THEM THAT, "YES YOU CAN" EXCEL AND BECOME STRONGER PLAYERS. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT EVERY CHILD HAS THE POTENTIAL WITHIN THEM TO EXCEL AND BECOME EXPLOSIVE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD, BUT IT ALL STARTS AT HOME WITH YOU THE PARENTS. SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROVIDE YOUR CHILD WITH POSITIVE WORDS BECAUSE THOSE WORDS WILL TRANSFORM THEM INTO SUPERIOR PLAYERS.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
NEVER GIVE UP
ALWAYS PLAY AT 100%
NEVER LISTEN TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE
MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN
ALL PLAYERS PLEASE READ:
1. Treat opponents with respect.
2. Control your temper at all times.
3. Play hard, but play within the rules. (Let's get ready to Rumble!!! Just Kidding)
4. Where rules apply, try to understand them and stick to them.
5. Play for the “fun of it”, not just to please your parents or coach.
6. Win without boasting, lose without excuses and never quit.
7. Respect officials and accept their decisions without gesture or argument.
8. Always remember it is a privilege to represent your team.
9. Be a good Sport!
10. Never give up in the game, and always strive to do your best!
RULES FOR ALL PARENTS:
1. Emphasize positive plays with fun on the field!
2. Praise effort(s) on or off the field.
3. Avoid heckling, jeering or distracting players.
4. Applaud positive performance by either team.
5. Appreciate a good play - no matter who makes it.
6. Always encourage your child to give 110%.
7. Respect the judgment and strategy of the coach and officials on the field.
8. Relax and enjoy the game whether your team wins or not.
9. Understanding the rules of the game is important.
10. And please don't yell or question a call made by the officiating team.